Menu
Cart 0

79 Old Woman Electrocuted By Faulty “Dildo” After Falling Asleep With The Device Inside Her

Posted by Ms Vonnie on

According to news reports,  79 year old Harlen Green of Beverly Hills, CA, was found after being unresponsive due to being electrocuted by a faulty "dildo" after she fell asleep with it inside her. Green wanted some solo fun and ended up with a happy "shocking". She is recovering and the report says,

"Green told investigators that she likes to “give herself a little massage now and then” to ease her loneliness. “I haven’t had a man friend in my life for a really long time,” Green told police. 'So I started to collect personal massagers. I have a Smoothie V, Pocket Rocket, 2 in One, at least 10 different ones so I don’t get bored. But the Hulk, it really rocked my world, and I guess I fell asleep. It gave me a real zap in the gap!”'

We recommend not falling asleep with any massager inside or around you. Also, turning them off when not in use and washing thoroughly.

If you would like to see the full article, Click HERE.

 

Thank you for stopping by. Check out our website:

Vonnie's Secret Treasures


Share this post



← Older Post Newer Post →


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published.